Help2Heal Europe Foundation & Partners
Help2Heal Europe was initiated in 2017 by Center for ECOintention, expert in managing the energy of large scale ecosystems and organizations.
The initiative has been formalized into the Help2Heal Europe Foundation in 2020. The mission of this foundation is to contribute to the healing of Europe and to support the vitality, sustainability, social and structural well-being of the organism Europe by healing its energy.
The energy of each Help2Heal Europe project is healed and managed by a team of 2-3 ECOintention Practitioners. Every 10 till 14 days they conduct an interim energy scan and 5 days a week they heal the area’s energy remotely. They are in close contact with the local energy guardians.
Board Help2Heal Europe Foundation
- Hans Andeweg – Chairman
- Erna Timmer – Treasurer
- Christy Duijvelaar – Secretary
- Nelly Kempe – Office Manager
- Inge Swen – Coordinator Holon 01
- Mark van Strijdhoven – Coordinator Holon 24
- Monika Arany – Coordinator Holon 29
- Caroline de Vlaam – Coordinator Holon 30